HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Protected Setup
- HP Officejet 3833 printer gazes through client’s issues with the essential feature of 123.hp.com/oj3833 Wi-Fi protected setup for the convenience of the users.
- Dexterity in the connection of wireless networks to your printer is made with Wireless protected setup, protecting the wireless network with high end encryption. It allows quick connection of your printer to the wireless network without the network and other security passphrases.
- Wireless protect setup is a sophisticated standard of linking wireless accessories and routers with faster enabling, Devices containing the WPA or WPA2 personal security possess the 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 wireless protected setup.
- Throughout the connection it provides a high encryption for a secured network and by making easier for adding new devices to the existing network from typing the security passphrases again. In the case of vulnerability outreached to the verge of data breach WPS provides a safe environment while on the wireless network.
- WPS provides PIN for consequent connections, thus reducing burdensome of users. Wireless Protected setup can be made by two simple methods- pushbutton method and Pin method.
HP Officejet 3833 WPS Setup using Pushbutton Method
HP Officejet 3833 WPS Setup using PIN Method
- Make sure your printer and the wireless router has a WPS push button on it and Switch on your 123 hp oj3833 printer and start the wireless protected setup
- Explore for the physical push button present on the wireless router, refer the HP printer manual for setting up the wireless protected setup to keep away from the issues and burden.
- WPS wireless routers works only if they are password protected so provide a WPA or WPA2 security to your network, it comes with no security by default.
- From the home screen of your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer explore the settings and select wireless option, Touch wireless protected setup and follow the onscreen process.
- Start the WPS push button mode on your printer and press the WPS button on your router to complete the setup.
- Gaze into the wireless router for the WPS button present near the Ethernet ports and ensure the connectivity of the router and printer.
- Enter the printer’s control panel settings to start the PIN mode process, enter the wireless menu and enable the settings.
- Press the WPS button on your wireless router first, and then select the WPS mode in your HP Officejet 3833 printer to ensure the successful connections of network
- Open the configuration software for the wireless router or the access point present. PIN need to be provided on the configuration page of printer’s document, the system will prompt you to do the above process.
- The network password is automatically sent by the WPS so you don’t have to provide data manually during this process. Connect the same network without the use of WPS button again.
HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Access Wireless Setup Wizard from your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer’s control panel; Collect your network name and your security password whether it would be a WEP or WPA2 security personal.
- Enter the Network menu or touch the wireless settings of your printer’s control panel to access the settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area select the network of which you desire to connect.
- Select your wireless network’s name from the list displayed on the screen. If your wireless network is not appeared, enter the name manually with the exact name including upper and lower case characters.
- Enter your network passphrases exactly without any mistakes in their characters.
- Your printer connects to your wireless network and you can do a test print to make sure of its performance.
HP Officejet 3833 USB setup
- Obtain a functioning wireless network that includes a wireless router with the network name and a wireless password of either the WEP key or WPA passphrase.
- Make sure your computer is connected to your network and then connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer.
- Install the HP printer software on your computer from the trusted website with the updated version.
- Launch the HP printer software by clicking the file and follow the onscreen instructions and then Select Convert a USB connected printer to wireless option from printer software setup
- Check the USB cable is which will be prompted by the setup screen and then continue.
- Pick your network name from a list of detected networks and manually input your wireless password. Remove the USB cable at the end.
HP Officejet 3833 Auto Wireless Connect
- HP Auto Wireless connect is an advanced technology helps you to connect your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer to your wireless network without the handling of cables and other traditional way entering the network data for connecting the network. You can use this capability during the normal software installation process.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network and make sure your printer is powered up and ink cartridges are installed.
- Install the appropriate software for your Officejet 3833 with fully updated version and follow the onscreen instructions, select the Network connection type and then choose the recommended options. HP software will complete the rest of the installation works.
- Explore the printer’s control panel and click wireless option, tap the wireless network wizard option to continue the process.
- Select the network name and type the network password in the next window of wireless settings menu.
- HP software will retrieve the computer’s current network status and take control; you are able to connect the printer to your network using other setup methods.
- The computer automatically configures the printer and connects it your network, your printer uses a static internet protocol address.
- Auto Wireless connect are enabled as default during the power initiation of the printer.
- Reset that process using the Restore Network Defaults option from the printer control panel if the default setup doesn’t work.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect is a recommended setup method offered during the installation of your printer. Setup requires your computer to be disconnected from the network for a temporary period.
HP Officejet 3833 Troubleshooting
USB Scanner Connection Error For Windows
- Power down your 123 hp setup oj3833 printer and restart it to default the settings, this causes your Windows computer to find the present driver you are using. Make sure the power outlet provides the adequate power supply the printer and then try to scan.
- Check the USB connection, you might have provided an improper connection to the printer through USB. Unplug the cable and try connecting it properly. If the problem persists try connecting the USB with a different cable into the port.
- Install a powered hub for connecting multiple USB devices; this resolves the most of the issues by reducing the data traffic.
- From the programs and software of your Windows device, uninstall the printer software before reinstalling the latest updated driver.
- Check Windows Image acquisition settings for supporting communication between your printer and scanner and then try scanning. Set Image acquisition dependency using command prompt.
USB Scanner Connection Error For MAC
- Turn off your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer and restart it, so that your MAC will identify the current driver you are using.
- Explore the MAC menu for the Finder option and select the go button available. Double click the HP utility from the application menu of the HP folder, Choose the all settings option and continue with scan to computer menu.
- Try to remove the printer from MAC and add to it again from the printers and scanners. Checking the USB cable should be your predominant concern as the main issue comes with the USB connection.
- Reconnect the USB cable; if the problem persists continue connecting a different USB cable to the port.
- Uninstall the printer driver and software; reinstall new update drivers depending on your printer and MAC operating system.
- If the problem persists even after trying above things, reset your print system, it will resolve your scan connection errors.