HP Officejet 3833 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 3833 Unboxing Printer
Be careful while you unbox the printer to compete with your printing works :
- Handle your printer box carefully to remove the printer from the box and then discard all the tapes and stickers from your printer box and fix it on a smooth flat surface to comfort your printing.
- Check with your printer accessories and also free them from tapes and stickers for the elegant setup of 123.hp.com/oj3833 Printer device.
- Now, move to the scanner lid and the control panel to remove the stickers inside the printer box.
- Now, open the cartridge access door to remove the tapes inside the door for the effortless ink cartridge installation on the slots.
- Once you have removed from the tapes, dispose all the tapes and stickers and then proceed with connection of your printer.
Connect Power Cord to HP Officejet 3833 printer
The very next step after unboxing, you have to establish the connection for your printer by following the below steps :
- With the help of power cable, you will have to connect the one end of the cable to the backside of the printer and other end to the electric outlet.
- Now, establish a connection by connecting the printer and the computer for further functioning with your printer.
- Turn on the printer to check with your connection of the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 Printer device to get operated with printing.
- On the control panel, it will prompt your to choose the desired language, country with applicable moth, date and time to confirm your connection of the printer.
- Once you have done with the connection, the printer will get ready for further installation steps for your 123 hp oj3833 Printer device.
HP Officejet Ink Cartridge Installation
To enjoy with colored and colorless printing, you will have to follow the below steps to install the cartridges on the slots.
- Before beginning with the ink cartridge installation, get your ink cartridges within reach to proceed with your installation process.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and then check whether the slots are free from tapes and then remove the protective tape from the cartridges too.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and then hold the ink cartridges gently by touching only the black plastic portion, as you are restricted to touch with other parts as it leads to clog.
- Then, place the tri-color cartridge on the left side of the cartridge access door and then black cartridge on the right side of the slots.
- Push it gently towards the specified slots and confirm that the cartridges have been locked well into your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer device.
- Now, close the access door and then locate to the control panel as it displays the position of the printer every time, when you operate with your printer device.
- Just check with the control panel message to notify that the door has been closed successfully on your printer.
- Click on OK to calibrate with your printer alignment to set with your printer alignment page on 123.hp.com/oj3833 Printer device.
- Load the papers into the input tray and then furnish with the setup options by the use of touch setup option and then with product maintenance for aligning with printer.
- Just follow the onscreen instructions on the control panel and click OK to set with the alignment page.
Load the Paper to system tray
Step 1: Loading Plain Paper
For loading with plain paper, gently follow with the steps to be productive with your printing :
- Gently hold the tray and remove it completely from the printer to load the suitable type and size of the paper.
- Align your paper in a portrait orientation as it matches to the exact width and height with the sheets of paper and don’t mix with other papers.
- Make sure that your papers are free from bent, torn, dust, etc and they should be perfect for printing work in your 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 Printer device.
- If needed, pull out the tray extender to support your printing to be more neat and perfect from HP Officejet 3833 Printer device.
Step 2: Loading Photo Paper
To enjoy with photo printing, follow the steps below for loading the paper for photo printing :
- Pull out the tray completely from the printer and then align with sheets of paper with same width and height to fix your printer legibly.
- For Photo printing, you will have to load the paper on the center of the tray as it aligns in the way of print side down and be sure that whole paper stack is centered on the tray.
- Push the tray gently into the printer until it grips well to the printer and then extend the tray out to lift your print photo papers wisely.
- Make sure, that you mixed with other paper types while printing.
Step 3: Loading Envelopes
To be more amazed with your printing work for envelopes, just follow the steps below :
- Hold the handle and pull it towards you, also if needed, with large sized envelopes, pull out the extended tray to assist your envelope printing.
- Be sure that your envelope lands into the center of the tray and note that larger envelope has to be kept in such a way that envelope flap on the left by facing upwards while short envelope will be placed towards the printer facing up.
- One you have aligned with your envelopes centered on the tray, push it to lock well into the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer.
- Now, begin your printing and pull out the tray for extension.
Test Page Printing
- Once you have made the necessary setup for your HP Officejet 3833 Printer device, you will have to attempt your printing for testing purposes.
- Choose the file from your desktop, which you wish to print and then switch on your printer and notify with the message displayed in the control panel.
- After choosing file, now it will prompt you to choose the function in the printer to get to be done on your 123 hp setup oj3833 Printer device.
- Choose the required function, which you wish to do further and then modify with the printer properties to match your requirements while printing.
- Now, load the papers into the paper tray applicable for paper print, photo print and then with envelopes to prefer the applicable printing work.
- Now, from the properties you will have to select the number of copies, colored printouts, and then if it asks you choose the page orientation, choose the required type to begin with further printing documents.
- After setting with the edited properties, finally click on the print option to get your amazed printouts from the 123.hp.com/oj3833 Printer device.
- This is being done for the testing purpose, whether you have done the necessary settings to cope with your printing works from your HP Officejet 3833 Printer device.
- If you face any difficulty while taking printouts, follow the steps again to set your printing works and re-do with all the steps to make it perfect.
- Then again proceed to attempt the printouts.