HP Officejet 3833 Print Setup
HP Officejet 3833 Print documents
To print a document for Windows
- Complete your printer and computer connectivity; make sure they are switched ON. Adjust the layout settings of your document and make it ready for printing.
- Click the File menu on the word application of your windows computer and explore the print option.
- Use the advanced print settings from the printer properties for layout adjustments and paper settings.
- Modify the quality and mode off printing to be used, choose color print or black print from it.
- Look the preview of the printed document and complete your document printing job by clicking print.
To print documents MAC
- Connect your printer and computer and complete the setup, and also make sure they are switched ON. For a better document quality adjust the page layout settings and carry on with printing process.
- Click Print from the file menu of the word application of MAC in which you have created the document. Search the advanced print settings from the printer properties for layout adjustments and then change settings for your print job.
- Select the mode of print on the onscreen settings, choose black print or color print and modify the paper settings as per your desire. Ensure the print output by looking at the preview of your document on the screen and click print to complete the print job.
HP Officejet 3833 Duplex Printing
Duplex Printing in Windows
- Load enough blank paper into the input tray of your printer to avoid ordering issues. Complete the installation of printer driver software and use the Duplex settings in the printer driver on your HP Officejet 3833 printer to print on both sides of the paper.
- Select the print option from the file menu of the document that you have to do the duplex print. Opt for the name of your printer from the list of printer names; carrying out specific tasks using the print options.
- Select the print on both sides option from the settings and complete the print easily. Take out the printed page from the output tray and load the first printed paper into the input tray to complete the second phase of duplex printing. Click Continue to print.
Duplex Printing in MAC
- Check the connectivity of your printer and load enough blank paper into the tray to keep away from page ordering issues. Use the Duplex settings in the printer driver on your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer to print on both sides of the paper.
- From the printer software installed on your MAC, choose the print option to do a duplex print. Printers name will be displayed, select the name of your printer from the list. Choose the print properties for carrying out specific tasks, Choose print on both sides option to complete duplex print jobs.
- Tap the stack on a flat surface after removing the printed paper side, Load the printed first side into the main input tray and Click Continue to print the other side of the page.
HP Officejet 3833 Print photos
Print Photos using Windows
- Load photo paper into the paper tray of your 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 printer. Explore the input tray and remove any plain paper present in the main paper tray and then insert photo paper into the input facing up or towards you to prevent printing on it.
- Edit paper width guides and rest it against the edges of the paper and then open print window and Document of Windows operated computer to setup the print work.
- Improve colors, brightness, contrast and other effects of your photo for increased quality before printing. Print the photo by clicking the options and open it with the windows photo viewer, find print option and click print to complete the job.Use Document Properties to put up effects and then select print.
Print Photos using MAC
- Explore the input tray and remove any plain paper present in the main paper tray. Load the photo paper with edge of the photo paper into the tray towards you to prevent printing on it and adjust paper width to rest against the edges of the paper.
- Change settings from the print window and click the print option from file menu. Select your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer from the printer menu and then modify print job or paper type of the photo.
- Select the exact borderless paper size for printing borderless photo. Select the paper type and paper quality and then complete the print job by clicking print.
To print an envelope for Windows
- Complete the printer setup of your 123 hp oj3833 printer and Load envelope on the paper input tray of your printer with the envelope facing up. Format the word document on your MAC enter the address of the file to perform envelope print.
- Provide the address details into the windows for editing and then remove the checkmark from Print Page Numbers to avoid printing an extra number causing a disorderly experience.
- Use the templates present there as default and utilize labels from your label vendor.Select Print option from main menu to complete Print function Print the envelope
To print an envelopes for MAC
- Complete the printer setup of your 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 printer and load the envelope into the input tray of your printer gently. Explore the MAC for contacts and enter the contacts application from it.
- Select the style menu and find the envelopes option, provide the address details into page to carryout print with edit functions. Change the layout size of your envelope from the layouts menu, Click envelopes with the default templates and then select the checkbox of Print My Address.
- Click orientation for making the photo use the landscape option, click print to check the performance.
Print from your mobile device
- Certify your computer has the necessary software for the feature of printing from your mobile device via 123 hp setup oj3833.
- Switch on your printer and complete the wireless setup between your mobile device and printer.
- Download the Hp compatible software or Plug-in from the app store and make sure your printer’s Wi-Fi Direct is switched ON or else Switch it ON from printer’s control panel.
- From printer’s control panel access the wireless settings by clicking the wireless settings and proceed with the connection type you wish to use.
- Choose the same wireless network that you have connected your mobile phone, select the network name and continue the process.
- Print remotely using the e-print options by simply emailing the documents to your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer.
- Use either an Internet connection or Wi-Fi direct options from your mobile phone to print the file from which you need to print.
- Click print option in the file page from your mobile phone, and then select the network name and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the print.
HP Officejet 3833 Troubleshooting
How do I print documents from my phone or tablet?
- Complete the basic printer configuration and make it ready for the use, Check the connection and power of your devices as they might have not switched ON.
- Install the printer driver software on your mobile phone from the application store depending upon the device you use.
- Select the wireless settings from the printer’s control panel for configuring the wireless setup between your phone and the printer
- Enable the HP service plug-in by selecting it from the home screen or settings, snap on 123.hp.com/oj3833 Print Service Plug-in on your mobile device and its ready for printing from your mobile.
- Open the document or a photo that you wish to print and tap the menu settings to perform print, Select your printer and edit the print settings by navigating.
- Select the printer name listed on your mobile device when connected through the wireless network, change the type of print settings that you wish to add on your print.
- Select print option from file page from your mobile phone, and then select the network name and follow the onscreen guidelines to complete the print.
Printing in Color or Black and White
- Complete the print setup of your HP Officejet 3833 and load the papers for preventing the orderly issues.
- Verify your printer and computer connectivity; make sure they are switched ON.
- Required document has to be adjusted in their layout settings, fonts and other effects for better document quality.
- Open the File menu of the word application of the computer in you have created the document or used to open the file and then Click Print from the file menu to release general print settings.
- Right to use the advanced print settings from the printer properties for regulating the layout and then change the layout and paper settings for your print work, and change Menu names and available settings by navigating through it.
- Here comes the part of choosing the mode of print to be used, choose color print or Black print option depending on your wish.
- Check the preview of the printed document and Click Print from the menu to complete your document printing job.