HP Officejet 3833 ePrint Setup
HP Officejet 3833 ePrint Setup and install
HP Officejet 3833 ePrint Setup Requirements
- Connect your computer or mobile phone to an active network provider internet access.
- Open 123.hp.com/oj3833 Printer software and click the Print and Scan tab available, click the ePrint option present in to initiate the process.
- Turn ON the web services using any method whether through control or embedded web services for the function of ePrint feature, configure your printer settings and basic security add on to the printer.
- Provide change in the security settings of the embedded web services and put up a password for the protection. Explore the embedded web services page displayed, from that click web services Tab to enable the ePrint functions.
- Follow the instructions provided on the information page which is printed when the printer is connected to the server, download and install the HP ePrint software from the official web for using the full features of ePrint.
- Register the HP ePrint software that you have signed up with the HP connected which is optional for the diverse interaction with the device.
- Make sure you use a wireless capable printer and it is HP ePrint enabled, then look for HP ePrint button or settings found on your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 control panel which has built in wireless connection.
- An active internet connection is a must for setting up ePrint in HP Officejet 3833 printer. If your printer is connected using wired internet connection, check the cable connected to the network ports and check for the lights present on the Ethernet ports as the green light should be stable.
- If you are connected to a wireless network connection, make sure the feature is switched ON and your printer is connected to the same network as your computer is hooked up.
- Test on Web Services Setup that is main requirement for the ePrint setup; navigate through the web services menu for turning up the web services.
- Obtain and look carefully the email address you use on the printer for sending the mail as they may cause issues.
- In case of mobile, connect your device to your home network with an internet connection with high feasability.
HP Officejet 3833 Turn on Web Services
- Perform the basic printer setup first and make sure you have finished loading papers, power cord connection all to the core for preventing issues.
- Situate up web Services using your 123 hp setup oj3833 printer’s control panel, from the home screen touch HP ePrint option.
- Printer Update Option screen available, choose automatically update choice in order to receive updates to your device automatically.
- While update is available the printer will download the update and complete the update by restarting, use proxy settings in case you been prompted to set a proxy server.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup, when the printer is connected to the server an information page is printed.
- You can set up 123.hp.com/setup 3833 Web Services using the Embedded Web Server by clicking the web services tab and setting up the function by following the onscreen instruction, follow instructions and then setup web services.
Printing a document or photo Using ePrint Setup
- Make up your HP Officejet 3833 printer for using ePrint feature by completing the basic setup, check their connectivity and keep it ready for use.
- Connect your printer to an active network connection providing internet which is the essential part of ePrint setup either through Ethernet or wireless network connection.
- Search for HP ePrint option on the home screen and touch it to enable the services, find the ePrint email web address from the web services summary menu for allocating the email address into it.
- Email your document or photo to the printer by opening the document from your computer or mobile email application.
- Create a new mail from the application and attach the document or photo to print using your ePrint feature.
- Send the email to your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer’s email address and complete the print work. The printer prints the photo or document you attached; you can check the performance by a test print.
HP Officejet 3833 Troubleshooting
HP ePrint Email Job Does Not Print
Check your 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 printer’s status and requirements as they cause issue if the requirement is not hold for ideal use.Follow the steps to clear the print fail issues.
- Check the printer’s power and connectivity to the network, Remove the USB cable from the printer, ePrint does not work when the USB is connected to the printer.
- Ensure your web services are turned ON and the device connected to an active internet connection.
- HP ePrint might not work if the firmware is not up to date so update the firmware; check the printer for any error message display.
- Now check the email and print job requirements carefully, ensure the email address typed correctly, Look for the email error message and be sure of the attachment sizes.
- Check for the print queue by selecting the print queue option from the printer, print queues may cause the fail of ePrint jobs.
- Check the HP ePrint allowed senders list and then troublesh
- Reboot your network connection as it is the main cause. Try print to check whether the ePrint works fine now.
Check the HP ePrint Allowed Senders list
Add the email address to the senders list just for allowing them to send prints using your email address by following the steps,
- Sign in to your HP connected account at HP connected, On the My Printers tab click settings present next to the printer. From ePrint access, select Allow senders only option.
- Click Manage Allowed Senders present in that main menu, a list of allowed sender emails displays on the screen.
- If the email address is not listed, enter the sender’s email address that you want to allow sending ePrints in the text box. Resend the print job to check the printer’s performance.
- To add multiple email addresses, individually add each email address, In the Allowed Senders list the email address you added will be displayed.
- Adding the required email address to the allowed senders list stops the unwanted print queues created due to the others, by this 123.hp.com/oj3833 ePrint failures are prevented or ePrint jobs receiving issues can be solved.