HP Officejet 3833 Driver Installation
HP Officejet 3833 Driver Installation For Windows
To install a driver software for your printer on your windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Ensure that you have turned on your printer before you start installing the driver software.
- You will need a USB cable measuring about 3m in length which will be used to connect your HP printer with your computer.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are not connected to each other using a USB cable. If it is connected, remove the connecting USB cable.
- Go to 123.hp.com/oj3833 and select the printer model as HP Officejet 3833 printer.
- The site will display a list of software that would suit your printer model.
- Select the driver software that you wish to download and install and give download.
- After the download has been completed, you can either save the file or run it immediately.
- Continue with the on screen instructions.
- When the on screen instructions prompts you to choose the connection type.
- You can choose the connection type as USB cable and connect the USB cable between the printer and the computer, when prompted.
- You can even connect the printer with the computer through an Ethernet cableor a wireless connection.
- Then on your windows, go to Devices and Printers and check if the name or settings of your printer is enabled and active.
- Check if your printer software is been installed properly by trying to print a sample document.
HP Officejet 3833 Driver Installation For MAC
To install the driver software for your printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- Ensure that you have connected your computer to a network, be it a wired or a wireless connection.
- Check if there are any pre-installed driver software on your MAC computer that would affect your current try on driver software installation.
- Now, turn on your printer and disconnect the printer from the computer if it is connected through a USB cable.
- Make sure that you place your printer closer to your computer so that it would be easier to connect both using a USB cable.
- Later, visit 123.hp.com/setup 3833 and select your printer model.
- 123 hp oj3833 site would display a list of available driver software that would suit and support your printer model.
- From the list of driver software displayed, choose one and start downloading.
- After the download gets completed, save the file or run it immediately. During installation, follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
- When the pop up for choosing the connection type arise, you choose the connection type as USB cable, initially.
- You can even change the connection type to Ethernet cable or 123 hp setup oj3833 wireless connection.
- Then, connect the USB cable between the printer and your computer.
- Check if your driver software has been installed successfully, print a sample page.
HP Officejet 3833 Troubleshooting
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
When you couldn’t find your printer at the time of network setup, do the following steps given below :
- Disconnect all the power cords from your router and turn off the router to resolve the bug in your printer.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer from power source and set it free for some time to halt the device.
- Remember to close all the running application on your computer and close all the tabs to turn off your computer.
- Now establish the connection by connecting all the devices and make sure that your network works well on your router.
- If your computer is connected to a wired connection, then check if the Ethernet cable is connected to available port.
- On your computer, check your network status and the name of your network to authenticate it.
- If the network signal is weak, try to remove all the metal objects in between the printer and the router and computer and move them closer.
- Try to manually connect your printer with the network by using the Printer Control Panel and then install the 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 driver software again.
- You can even uninstall your HP driver software and download it again from the official HP site.
- You can choose the most recent version of software from the list of software available for your printer model.
- Later check if your printer settings or name is enabled on your computer under Devices and Printers.
HP Officejet 3833 Network Installation Error
Network Installation Error For Windows :
When the error for unsuccessful network installation pop up while trying to install the HP driver software, try the following methods :
- Turn off the router and disconnect the router from all the power source and also unplug every connection it has with other devices.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the print from the power source and remove the Ethernet or USB cable if it had used a 123.hp.com/setup 3833 wired connection.
- Shutdown your computer and also make sure that you close all the running applications.
- Reconnect all the connections the printer, router and computer had and turn them on.
- Then, wait for the router to connect to the internet and the status indicator to light on.
- Now, uninstall the HP driver software and try to install it again.
- On the Printer Control Panel, try to connect your printer to the network manually. Check if the Status indicator on your printer is light on.
Network Installation Error For Mac :
To resolve the issue of network installation error on a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- Unplug all the connections of the router turn it off and disconnect it from the power source.
- Now, remove the Ethernet or USB cable from the printer and turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Close all the running applications and shutdown your MAC computer.
- Now, Reconnect all the connections of the router, printer and computer.
- Turn on the router, printer and MAC computer.
- Wait till the router establish a connection with the internet and check if the connection stable.
- Also uninstall the HP driver software and install it again from the 123.hp.com/oj3833 .
- Check your printer if the status indicator is light on indicating that the printer is connected to a proper network.