HP Officejet 3833 Cloud Print Setup
HP Officejet 3833 Setup and Install
To use Google Cloud print, set up your Chrome book or the computer to Google cloud print and also the printer. To do so, follow the steps given below :
- You can connect your printer to the Google cloud print through the Google chrome on your Chrome book or the computer.
- Make sure that you have turned on your printer and load your input tray of printer with plain sheets of paper.
- Open Google Chrome on your Chrome book or the computer and then sign in to the Google account.
- In the address bar of Chrome, type chrome://device and press enter.
- The Google Chrome displays a list of 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printers on the network. If your printer is in the New devices list, click Register.
- If your printer is under the My devices list, then your printer is already registered.
- After your confirmation, the confirmation page prints which means that your printer is ready for Google Cloud print.
- On your android device, download the Cloud Print application and install. After you install, open settings menu and under Printing, tap next to Cloud Print to enable cloud print.
- You can also add your printer in Add Printer menu.
HP Officejet 3833 Cloud Print Setup requirements
To use Google Cloud print to print, there are few things required. They are mentioned below :
- The most important and vital device needed is a chromebook or a computer with MAC or Windows or Linux and the Google Chrome must be installed in it.
- You also need an android or an apple device. If you use an android device to print using the Cloud print, you must have a version of operating system 4.4 or any above versions.
- If you use an Apple device to use the cloud print service, then the operating system used must be iOS 7 or later developed versions. The Apple device can be an iPhone or iPad or iPod.
- You’ll need a personal account of yours in Google.
- Your printer must be Cloud Print – ready printer and 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer is a Cloud Print – ready printer.
- Also your printer must be connected to the same network as your device is connected and it must be an active internet connection.
- The Google Cloud print does not work with the USB connection.
Print from your computer or mobile device
Print a document or photo from your computer
To print any document or a photo saved on your Chrome book or Computer using the Google Cloud Print, follow the steps given below :
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Chrome book or computer and sign in to your Google account, if you’ve not signed in already. If you don’t have a Google personal account , create one for you 123.hp.com/oj3833 Google cloud print requires a Google account to use the cloud print.
- Open the Cloud print and go to Print jobs on your computer.
- On the list of menu options, click Print and select Upload file to print and click the option Select a file from my computer.
- On your computer, select the file which consists of the document or photo to be printed and click Open.
- The Google Cloud print window opens. Select the printer as your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer and if you wish to change any printing preferences, change them on the printer properties and click Print.
- Remember to place a new plain sheet of papers for quality printing and photo sheets if you wish print a photo.
Print from Google Drive on your computer
To print any document or a photo from Google drive on your computer, follow the steps given below :
- On your computer or the Chrome book, open the Google chrome browser and sign in to your Google personal account. If your computer or you chrome book is not installed with a Google chrome browser, download it from the browser.
- If you don’t own a personal Google account, then create a new account.
- Open Google drive on your computer or the Chrome book.
- Open the file you want to print using the Google Cloud Print feature on your 123 hp setup oj3833 printer. The file can be a document or a photo or even an email.
- Click Print settings. The Print window opens.
- In the print window, click the Change button under the Destination option.
- The select a destination windows and in that select your Printer under the Google Cloud Print.
- The print window opens and in that if any necessity occurs to change the printer settings, change all the Settings as you wish and click print.
HP Officejet 3833 Troubleshooting
What if i cannot connect my printer to google cloud print
If your printer has a problem in connecting to the Google Cloud print, follow the steps given below to resolve the issue :
- Make sure that your computer and the mobile device is connected to a network same as that of the network that your printer to connect with.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 printer is turned on and if it is turned off, turn it on.
- Also check whether your printer is connected to a network. The printer can be connected to network through any type of connection, be it wired or a wireless.
- If your printer is connected using a wireless connection, check whether the light next to the wireless settings is on. If the light is not turned on, then switch off and on again the wireless button.
- If your printer is connected to a network using a wired connection, check if your Ethernet cable is connected on the right port on your router.
- Ensure that you connect your printer to a network same as your computer or your mobile device is connected to.
- If you could connect your printer with the Google cloud print, then the issue has been resolved.
How do i monitor or cancel current print jobs
To monitor or cancel the current print job, follow the steps given below :
- You can view your print queue and can monitor your print queue. You can also cancel the print job assigned with the Google Cloud Print.
- To check the status of a print job, open the chrome browser and sign in to the Google account, same account as that of the account you used when you assigned your print job using Google Cloud Print.
- Open the Cloud Print from your Computer or Chrome book and select Print jobs.
- The window displays a list of print jobs and their details.
- You can monitor the status for each print job you have assigned to your printer using the Google Cloud Print.
- You can also pause a particular print job and hold them and resume the print job after a while.
- To cancel any print job assigned using your Google cloud print to the 123.hp.com/oj3833, select the particular print job you wish to cancel.
- The actions you can perform on that print job displays and you can just click the Cancel button.