HP Officejet 3833 Airprint Setup
HP Officejet 3833 Setup and Install
To setup AirPrint feature for your Apple device and your HP Officejet 3833 printer, follow the steps given below :
- Setup your HP Officejet 3833 printer with the power cords connected at the right port and make sure that you don’t connect your printer and computer using an USB or an Ethernet cable for the AirPrint feature works only on wireless connection.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable if it is connected since the printer cannot connect to the wireless network if the printer is connected with the Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer to a wireless network by using the feature Wireless menu on the Printer Control Panel.
- Then select the Settings menu. From that select the Wireless Setup Wizard. That window displays the list of the available network and select your network name and type the password, if it prompts.
- After you connect the printer to the wireless network, connect the Apple device to the same network so that the Apple device can connect to the same wireless network.
- You can also connect your Apple iOS device to your 123 hp setup oj3833 printer directly using Wi-Fi Direct.
HP Officejet 3833 Setup Requirements
- Before you start off with setting up the AirPrint feature on your Apple iOS device and your HP printer, check whether you have connected the power cords to your printer.
- The Apple device must run on a iOS of version 4.2 or later developed versions.
- The printer must support the AirPrint feature and the HP Officejet 3833 printer supports AirPrint.
- The computer you connect your printer with must be installed with the driver software.
- Also your 123.hp.com/setup oj3833 printer must be connected to a wireless network connection and remember to choose connection type as wireless connection when the screen prompts while installing the driver software.
- Ensure that your Apple iOS device is connected to a network same as the network that the printer is connected to. This ensures that the printer and the Apple Device are connected to each other.
- Make sure that you don’t connect your 123 hp oj3833 printer with the computer through an USB cable or the Ethernet cable.
Printing a document or a photo using airprint
To print any document or a photo using the AirPrint, follow the steps given below :
- Before you start off with the printing job, make sure that your printer is on and in a ready state. If the printer is turned off, switch on the power button.
- On your Apple device, open the document or photo you wish to print and touch the Action settings. Make sure that you connect your Apple device to the same wireless network to which your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer is connected to.
- From the list of menu options, touch the Print or the Print settings.
- The Printer options menu displays and from that tap the Select Printer and from the list of printers, select your printer name.
- If you wish to change any printing preferences or settings, tap on Options. You can change the paper size and other specifications. Before you start the printing, make sure that you’ve loaded the input tray of your printer with plain papers.
- Choose the number of copies the document or photo has to be printed and click print.
HP Officejet 3833 Troubleshooting
No airprint printer message found in ios
If your Apple iOS device is unable to find any AirPrint printers, then follow the methods given below to resolve the issue.
- Check if the router and the printer is close to each other and their connection is not hindered by any metal objects which might break the network signal.
- Move your printer as close to the router as possible.
- Restart all the devices involved in the AirPrint like the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer, router, Apple iOS device and the computer.
- Never reset the router for it may change the setups and cannot be resolved manually.
- To know the printer’s network configuration, print a Network Configuration page from the HP Customer Support.
- Check whether the Active Connection Type is Wireless on the Network Configuration page under the General Information Section.
- If you still couldn’t find the printer name, then go to Embedded Web Server to enable the AirPrint feature.
- Now, open the web browser on your computer and type the IP address of your printer and click enter.
- Click the Settings tab and click Security and then click the Administrative Settings.
- If the AirPrint is not enabled on the Network Settings, enable it and click Apply. If you could print, issue is resolved.
How do i cancel a print job
The print jobs assigned from an Apple iOS device can be cancelled any time. To do so, follow the steps given below :
- When the print job assigned by you to your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer through your Apple iOS device is to be cancelled, you can just press the cancel button on your Printer Control Panel.
- The print job assigned using the AirPrint from your Apple iOS device can be cancelled from the Apple iOS device even.
- To do so, just click the Home button on your Apple device.
- Touch the Print Center icon and then go to the Print Summary menu.
- The Print Summary page will be displayed.
- The Print Summary page holds the details of the document selected for the print job, name of the printer chosen, number of copies specifies to print the document, other preferences selected for print job, the time when the print job was started and the printing status.
- On the Print summary page, below all the details of the current print job, the Cancel Printing option will be present. Touch the Cancel Printing to cancel the print job. The current print job will be cancelled and can be proceeded with the other print jobs.